Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally


It's me. I have not posted for a long time and thought I'd just drop a line.

Dad and I watched the Razorbacks play yesterday afternoon. It was a good game--behind- ahead- tied- back and forth-- back and forth--overtime and finally we won.

Today we went to church together at the home. I plan to do so for some time and make it feel like Sunday to him. We had a very good sermon from the Immanuel Baptist Church here in Rogers. I think they are all volunteer lay people.

Enjoy the day. They predict snow for us 4 days out of the 7days next week. Maybe up to 8" again. We will be fine if the lights stay on.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad you had a good day.
I am not looking forward to snow, that's why I live in AR. But guess we will take what we get and be happy it is not worse.
How is Dad doing? Did he like the church there this week?

Mike and Belinda said...

We continue to get snow as well here - I got this different vehicle and want to wash it in the worse way - but I know its not worth it - oh well 40 days till spring :)

Kryna said...

You all are getting much more snow than we are!

Give Grandpa a hug for us too!

Aaron said...

Sounds like a good Sunday. It was nice to see you last week. Love, Aaron and Meg