Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day


This is Sunday- Feb. 14. You will never believe it, but I've already had church and it's only 2:30 in the morning. I went to bed so early last night and now I am wide awake. I just turned on Pensacola Fl. " Rejoice in the Lord " College Campus Services and it was wonderful. He spoke on Prov. 9--"A Prov. of Two Women" One is named "Wisdom" and the other "Foolish". Never heard that passage explained so well before. Believe me--Just follow and believe Wisdom.

We've had a good week. Sentner and I have watched 2 DVD's--Wheel of Fortune--3 Razorbacks games--had 2 meals together--gone to Church services--and ate plenty of snacks. Sentner had a hair cut in the Innisfree beauty shop--had his toe nails trimed--got 2 boxes of Valtenine candy--had lots of company. Evonne-Lanette-James-Ellie-Cindy-Sarah-Pugsly-Kelsy-Duston- Francis- (then from church) Roy- Rv- Gwen- Lois-Tammy- and Gary They also had a Valentines party where a king and queen got selected. The king was Charlie who sits at his table at meal times. ( A guy that reads Lamor books all the time--is very quite- wears a baseball hat every where- is all there -- Eats like a horse and cleans his plate each meal.)

I had a good week also. Sarah came over two times--Ev-Lanette -James-Ellie and Cindy came --help set up my new living quarters ( which I just love dearly). But that wasn't all, they then took me out for lunch for my Valentines. We went to a Mexican cafe "Maries" it was very good. I never know what to order at those cafe's though. Also had lunch with a friend ,Frances. We went to Sprindale to "AQ Chicken". It was very good also. Just haven't got one thing to complain about, not even the weather. It was a good week.

Now, I didn't send cards out this year.--but a very Happy Valentines to you all. Love each and evey one of you. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Happy Valentine's to you as well!! Love you and glad to hear all is going well!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy Valentines to you also. Love the post. Enjoy what happens in your day to day life. Always different than just talking on the phone.
Glad your life is getting a little back to routine and a little less stressful I hope.
Love you and hope you can sleep tonight.

Kryna said...

Sounds like a good week! And yikes that is early in the morning! It is snowing here, but I don't think it will keep it up for too long. Love ya!