Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Just a little thought--worthy for all to enter into the New Year with.

" I HAVE A COMPANION,
A WONDERFUL GUIDE,

A SOLACE AND COMFORT-
WHATEVER BETIDE.

A FRIEND, NEVER FAILING
WHEN OTHERS PASS BY,

OH, BLESSED COMMUNION--
MY BIBLE AND I. "

5 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

A wonderful thought - thanks and Happy New Year to you too!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Where do you come up with all these nice poems and stuff?
We are going to A&M's for Old Year's Night. Not staying til midnight though. Hope to get my mattress then.
Love you!

Kryna said...

Yesserie and a happy New Year to you both too. Love ya,
K+B

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Do you like the new look or would you like something different?

See you Friday!!!!

Kryna said...

Hi Grandma,
Sorry I missed your skype the other day! Thanks for calling. I will ring you just now and see if you are home.
Love you,
Kryna