Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just another Day


Don't laugh! This is actual. We are two of the most uninteresting people on this planet.

Have I made it known yet that I hate rehab. with a purple passion? I now have 7 sessions back of me and have not changed my mind yet. If it wasn't for the 3 wonderful nurses. Cindy-Rocky and Ann I swear I'd quit. Got a good report from Dr. Inlow though, and all seems well.

Went to Bella Vista, Sat. with our friend Francis. Stopped and got mulch from Dave at the Bentonville waste treatment plant. That is the best stuff. Then drove on to BV and stopped at Elaine. She was having a garage sell. I showed interest in 6 steak knives, and she gave them to me. Showed Francis where we used to live and drove back to the Village Inn. Guess what? We each had a whole piece of their very delcious Carmel, pecan pie. Sinful, filling but ah so gooooooooood. She plans to take us out to a BBq place in Bentonville next week. Presd. Bush ate there while in Bentonville this spring.

Keep busy watching the baseball play off's. So far , so good, cuz I haven't picked who is going to play in the series yet. I really want the Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angles Dodgers. Want to see more of Manny Ramirez's play.

4 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Belinda said...

Hang in there with rehad Mom - I'm sure it won't be much longer.(hopefully) :))

Kryna said...

Hey that is pretty inresting to me! I bet that was kinda fun going to Bella Vista. I always think of watching videos all day at your house, and you would take us swimming, and I remember going out for a big breakfast there one time when mom and dad came back to pick us up. Lots of fun.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

That pie sounds awesome. We will have to go there sometime soon.