
If it were not for TV, baseball-basketball and golf, I'd dpppppppppump the thing in the trash. You know? There is very little worth watching any more. Of course there is still Jeopardy--Wheel Of Fortune--News--Church programs from Pensicola Fl.--etc.
I can get all of the Cardinals games on channel 39. They just finished loosing 2games to 1 against the Cincinati-Reds. Tonight they don't play but I will be able to watch the Twins instead. Then Tues. they play a few games against the NY Mets. I'm glad I can sit in the cool living room instead of playing out in the heat and moisture.
I had my eyes tested. My left eye needs more adjustment than the right. Picked out a new frame. Hope you all like them.
Went to see dad this morning. He was doing well. We had a cup of coffee together-he smiled and laughed some. Ready for bed before the hour was up, so I just left.
Stay cool.
1 comment:
We are watching the Twins tonight too - glad you can watch ball lots and glad dad is doing ok - I'm sure we will love your new glasses - can't wait to see them!!!
Post a Comment