Sunday, June 12, 2011

What is it?



Boy- do I have a lot to be thankful this week.

Ged has been very sick but is recovering nicely. Thanks for good surgeons.

Evonne came and gave me a hair cut for the summer, and gave me a perm. A good one also.

The flowers and vegetables in the court made it through the oppressive heat this week.

No bad news from any of the family.

I could hear a lot better than the week before, because a a big gift from my dear sister in law.

Our health is holding-etc-etc.

But last night a prayer was answered when it lighting -- thundered and rained. Boy--does rain make a difference on things instead of watering. Every thing looks so good this morning.

Nothing else world shaking. Love you all.

2 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Wonderful news - we got some rain this week also - everything is still so green here!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Good for you. Most have come after we talked. I don't really think we got any here but Harrison had a nice rain.
Glad you had a good week and so thankful that Jed is improving.