
Really don't know why I did it- but I said yes, I would try and learn bridge. Just playing with two of the others is great--but the 3rd one is a pain in the patute. If you don't know what that is--ask your mother. It starts with an "A".
Last Fri. morning- I had excellent hands. My partner Velma is 98 years old and we hit it off good. We skunked Pyhlis and Beluah --875 to 2850. Beulah also is 98 and both of them love to play, just to play and have fun. Needless to say the other is only 85 and plays for blood. SHE hates to lose. I really love to have fun and watch those two older ones really enjoy doing something instead of just sitting in their room.
So much for that round of complaining.
3 comments:
Still can't believe you are playing Bridge. Sounds like Phylis needs an attitude adjustment.
Sounds like we have a new card game to learn.....and you can make up any rules you want cause I won't know the difference!
Glad you beat em big time - next time you might have to let them win else they won't want to play with you again!!
Post a Comment