
What a wonderful day we had here at the Gardens.
We had one minister come in at 2 o'clock and had a Good Friday sermon. Then at 3 o'clock we had a communion service. Afterwords we sang about 6 different Easter songs. It was wonderful. I cried. Jesus did this all for me.
Sunday I will be going to church with Sentner. We have a good minister there-so should have a very good service. All month , both ministers preached on the coming death and resurrection of Jesus.
2 comments:
So glad that both your homes take such good care of your spiritual needs as well as your physical needs. We are blessed to have you both in such nice places. Makes it such much less stressful for all of us to not have to worry.
Awesome - I cried in church this morning also - beautiful touching songs - WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE!!
Post a Comment