Monday, January 17, 2011

Lady of Leizure


It's me again after exactly - 3 months-16 days and 17 hours. Boy did I miss this thing. Boy am I glad it's up and running . And boy am I glad it's not costing me anything extra a month.

I had a lot to catch up with and Evonne helped me a number of times with things I had already forgotten.

Just want you all to know--I like it here and am now a lady of leisure. Painted finger nails--lots of activities--meals made for me--bed changing-vacuuming-mopping-taking out the garbage--washing all the dirty clothes--Can use all the water and electricity I want and set the heat to 87 if I feel like it.

Today a singing group came in at 2 and played about an hour and this evening I go to WI bowling. Also am started on another painted. Love you all. Ladene

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Lookin Good! Glad to be the first to Welcome you back. Know I need to get started again.

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome to have you back - love the new look too!! Enjoy your days of leizure you have definately earned them!!