
YES- Tomorrow the clock jumps ahead 1 hour and we are suppose to be saving money by using less electricity because of it.
I had a naughty dog today. Kelsey stayed over night last night. She had to work and then be at some school event in Springdale early this morning-so she came here--took a shower - and left on time. That #$%^&*I()_dog ran out when she was carrying her arm full to the car and ran across the street. I was still in my house coat and slipper-but ran (walked) after him. Of course he would not listen to me. The neighbors (Birch) were just leaving to go to the horse races at Hot Springs- they saw it all -got out of there car and help me for (about 15 mins). Finally one kid got him-but not by the leash) Pugsly kept running-made him trip-(he didn't get dirty tho) they leashed him --and I got him home safely. Was I mad? YES!!! I put him out side the rest of the day and feed him tonight after I came home from dad. I had been home earlier--but disregarded that #$%^&*() dog. He's free if any one wants him.
Cindy and Sarah took me bowling this week. I didn't do well, (needless to say). Cindy beat me by 1 point and Sarah came in third by 4 points (if that tells you any thing. It was fun tho. Used an 8 lb. ball and yet each time it sounded like it was going to come through the floor. Went home and bowled a 220 on the computer-so will just stick to that.Sure had a good time tho.
It is nasty out this week--blaw--damp--windy--low 40's--gray and what else can I say. Flowers are beginning to bloom and this next Sat. is SPRING.
All in all dad's week has not been good. Came there one day and he had his underwear and after shave packed in his sq. Kleenex box. There were still Kleenex in it--how he did that-I do not know. --- Another time he wasn't going to work that day. He was tired and was going to sleep.---Then once he had his walker seat just packed to the gills with--magazine, Bible, groom and clean-pre shave-comb-ppj's--razor-charger T shirt-towel-you name it--it was in there. He wasn't asking to go home-just keeping everything neat and clean. Charlie at his table is loosing his eye site and he feels so bad for him-but Dan is in his condition (Says foolish things and does silly things (if his wife isn't there) and dad thinks he is so dumb. And so the days go.
Don't forget--"GOD IS SO GREAT".
4 comments:
You have had a busy week - I can just ABOUT imagine how mad you were at that dog - I have been there before a time or two - you will get pass it but it does get frustrating at times but most of the time a great companion!!
Good job bowling - Mike and I use to do that every week - I bet we aren't as good as we use to be either - but great fun
Hope dad has a better week this week - so glad that he stays happy even though he is confused
Maybe Pugsley and my two dumb dogs can find a place together. I wasn't a dog lover before we got them, but now I am utterly convinced that these will be our last ones.
It's good to hear your news.
I can help you get rid of that dog if you want. Good thing he is not mine.
I love Dad to bits. Thanks for keeping us informed. I love to hear what is up in his life.
Leaving early Monday morning. Hope to be home by Tue. night.
Love you MOM
Thanks for the post Grandma! It was great. Glad you could go bowling and great to hear of Grandpa too. And I am very sorry about your dog. I think I get my love of them from you and Mom..... :)
Post a Comment