Sunday, March 7, 2010

No coat weather


Just have to make the most of it---but the weather man out did itself this week. We are already in the no coat weather and those young wipper snappers are all running around in shorts. Yes I said shorts!!!!

They are predicting the possiblity of some rain Mon. and Tues. --but we are not anticipating floods lke N.D. and Ia. are already making plans for.

SJ had a good week with it's ups and downs- but that is to be expected like it has been for some time already. I took him outdoors one day, but the wind was too strong for him. I took him to church this morning. We had communion with real wine. He enjoyed doing that very much. I ate Sat. noon lunch with him. He can't understand why I don't eat all my meals with him. (They do get good food and generally lots of it. ) He seldom eats it all. Took Pugsly to see him on Tues. (Pugsly was a good boy this time). One day a group sang and played western music. He really liked that. Another day a band from the Beaver Lake area came, and he enjoyed that also. He went to exercises one day and DID NOT LIKE THAT. He sat in Angelo's place at the table one morning and Angelo was not happy about that and had the nurses move him. He talked about that for about 3 days. And so the week went.

Spring is coming --only 13 more days. Don't forget-- daylight saving times begins the 14th. Razorbacks lost again --so that is the end of their season.

2 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Sounds like fun to me to be in shorts again - it's suppose to rain here all week and be in the forties - will be interesting to see how fast all this snow goes away - it has a LONG way to go.

Glad dad is doing ok and that he has many activities to occupy the time.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh Mom, I love the info about Dad. Never a dull moment that's for sure. The weather has been amazing here also. Yesterday was 60* and the snow is almost gone. Amazing how fast it melts once it starts.
Love you and hope to see you later next week.