Monday, November 30, 2009

News from Roger's


Hi: Did you all have a good Thanksgiving and now are busy shopping and getting ready for all the Christmas activities? We had a good Thursday. We went out to Kay-Kay's place with Rich and Sarah. Cindy had to work, and the girls went to Jeff. We spent about 3 hours with them. We had never been there before. Got lost, but I celled Rich. He was about 1 minute behind me. The reason we got off the right road is because some one had turned the road signs. Makes all the difference if they point in the right direction. That is what the Bible is all about- it points you in the right direction for life and it won't be changed.

SJ had a good week, overall ,last week. In fact I believe he fared better than me. I was so tired and had a few low blood pressure days. He started getting upset yesterday over various things and last night was restless for a few hours,from 1-3. First he was cold so I turned up his electric blanket--then he we hot, threw back the blankets and turned down the heat. Then he had to go to the bathroom. It took so long, so I finally checked on him. He said he was having a bm, but it was costing a lot. I teased him by saying, Is the toilet paper costing too much? He mumbled something back to me. Finally he was ready to go back to bed. Then he was cold and up went the heat again. I asked him how much he had to spend and he mumbled-$1.56. When he got up he didn't know where he was and then asked how much longer we had to live in this place instead of home.

Last week one night when we went to bed he was wondering if he should go the bathroom downstairs, cuz there was no bathroom upstairs in this place. I got mad at the dog for something and I said- "I'm going to get rid of you if you don't quit that." He said- "then get rid of me too" and he meant it. I believe he really likes Pugs but just can't get it straight who gave it to us. Any way, you know now where I stand. He's still so kind and good to me.

That's' about it. Will keep you posted.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad you can keep smiling and looking for the good things. That dog is going to be the hardest part about the move.
Are you feeling better this week?
Love you!

Mike and Belinda said...

Thanks for the update mom - you are doing an awesome job keeping everything going at home - hope you are feeling better this week!

Kryna said...

You do so well! Thanks for calling today, it was great to see you again. Love you lots!