Monday, November 23, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


ANOTHER YEAR FULL OF GOD'S MANY BLESSING! May all of you have a great day remembering , and thanking Him for all that God has done for you this year. Also enjoy the meal and fellowship through out the day with family and friends.

Have a Great Day. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

3 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well - Love you both very much!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you also.
It has been a year of wonderful blessings even if we have to look for them in different ways and different places.
I'm thankful for you both. I don't think a person ever fully realizes the depth of growing up in a Christian family.

Kryna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a little Thanksgiving when Net and the kiddos were here, and I am cooking a little chicken for the two of us tonight. So much to be thankful for! Love you both!