Monday, July 14, 2008

Housework



I don't do housework every week. In fact , I only do it if company is coming. Company is coming next week , so I decided to mop, polish , vacuum etc. today. It is now 11:30--I am finished, even if I only went over every thing lightly. I started right after breakfast. It was so pleasant outside this morning that we sat on the patio and had a second cup of coffee first--then about 8:15 I dove right into the project ahead and started mopping--resting--polishing--resting--vacuuming--resting and now I'm ready for my 2 hour noon nap. Hope the telephone doesn't ring.

3 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Enjoy your nap and thanks for cleaning - I'm sure it wasn't too bad and didn't need to be done but we are very excited to come and are looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Kryna said...

Yep, know the feeling! I am cleaning up the wazoo cause Bert's Mum and Dad come tomorrow. The last people who lived here had a bad pot smoking habbit and the bedroom still smells weird, so I washed all the walls down again in hopes that that might help a little bit!

Tim and Lanette said...

I'm a big fan of the task, rest, task , rest, task plan. Then to mix things up I throw in a snack. :) Can't wait till this weekend its going to be a hoot! Love you