Monday, June 30, 2008

4th of July


Just a short time and gas prices will go up and fireworks will go off. We plan to do the same thing we have done for the past few years--watch elaborate displays from all over the US- from our easy chairs in front of our TV.


Have a safe 4th and enjoy the rest of the summer.

4 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Thanks mom - hope the fireworks are awesome this year!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Happy 4th to you and Dad also.
Love ya.

Kryna said...

Yes, I think that is much better than waiting hours to get away from the crowd after it is all done. I was checking out the NYC Macy's display and it sounded like you might as well just figure on not getting out till the morning!

Brett Hendrickson said...

We will probably be at home, too. I don't think baby David is quite ready for fireworks!