
This may seem rude and crude to some of my readers. Sorry-but this is exactly how I feel this morning. Two things happened this week end that really made me see red.
Yesterday it was the top of the 9th. The score was 6-6 and I had to see my favorite catcher get plowed down by a Phili pinch runner who just had to win. This was not an accident . This was intentional. Latter , Bruntlett said--"I intentionally collided with Molina so he would drop the ball and we would score--I did not mean to injury him. DAH! Terrible! They just had to win--but they lost 6-7 in the 10th. I checked on Molina's condition this morning on Google and the reports states a concussion with neck and back injury, with possible more damage. Something he may suffer from the rest of his life--this is nothing to sniff at.
The other upsetting thing is how some people with pea sized brains are inconsiderate and oblivious to the fact that they making life miserable for some people I LOVE dearly. You can see things happening--Happiness fading from their eyes and tears wailing up instead--Joy absent from happy moments-- Lumps forming in their throats. This should not be. Why? This is a hard thing to do----but you must IGNORE these kind of people with their stupid action-attitudes-stubbornness-no PR- and lack of LOVE. They can not be victorious.
4 comments:
This is the best post ever Grandma. Lots of wisdom. Thanks for that. And it was GREAT to see you both Sat. night.
Wow - way to go girlfriend - I love to have people say it as it is - did you see the US Open too - Wow that Tiger is something else!
Thanks Mom, I love you.
It was very nice to have you over and share in Megs happiness.
Victorious?
Post a Comment