Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Really--Nice showers


Just thought I'd let you all know how happy I am to see the beautiful rain, falling from the sky. We had our first nice soaker on Monday p.m. Then again that night. Ged and Banj. had come to visit me, and I told them they should have come much earlier. Then we had another soaker Tues. night and early morning. Well, Wednesday it has been raining off and on all day. Still another nice soaker. Oh, how wonderful. Already the grass looks greener.

Evonne's had to pick Kyrna up at the NWA airport, so they all stopped about 2:15. Kyrna took doughnuts along from Canada. Had a cup of coffee with them and boy were they good.

It cooled off a lot today. Only up to 78o. We've had over 100 for a number of weeks. Almost need a jacket- but I refuse to get carried away over one day. Fall is on the way though. School starts next Monday and soon our Osage Gardens will look beautiful.















w









































1 comment:

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome news - so wish we would get a soaker now too - I mowed yesterday and didn't have to do half the lawn cuz it is dead from being soooo dry!!! Glad you had nice visits from your company and yes I am jealous bout them doughnuts!!