Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vacation


I'm getting very excited about the upcoming few weeks.. I've ever gotten another canker sore. I'm already packing. In that way, if Cindy decides to leave earlier, I'll be ready. I know that won't happen though. She works on Thursday yet.

I am sure I will lose sleep over all my important decisions, about what to do before hand and what I should pack. I plan to visit a few friends, plus relatives. Lois even wants to go to Allen Neb. to see Joyce French. Henrietta wants to take me to Sheldon to some new -big greenhouse. Lyde Vande Stowe wants to have coffee with me also. She had another back operation and hasn't been working for some time. I believe she is planning on retiring. I plan to see Wally's lot in Maurice. I know it is close to dad and Mon's plot. Also want to see Viola's and Nellies resting places.

Then -I can't wait to see the Altena's and all the graduation celebrations. That of course is the high point of the whole vacation. Plan to pester them for a few weeks. (Sorry I mean days.) Must see all her new painted rooms. Of course I'm anxious to see all of them also.

If I enjoy everything as much as I did the trip to Bellville, Il. ,I will be a total wreck in a few days. That was so nice. But I know I will. I already have a mind set.

Must close and go to the church services. See everyone soon. "Are We There Yet"

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Sweet....Excited for you.

Mike and Belinda said...

Can't wait for you to get here - we are excited too - I'm busy cleaning and washing windows this week to be ready - rest well and see you soon!!!

and of course getting some food ready - almond patties and rusk buns and dried beef and etc,etc,etc.....

Ladene said...

I was hoping we'd have that. It's part of coming to Iowa.

THANKS