
About two weeks ago I saw surveyors working on the open lots between me and the Hospital. WELL -Thurs they moved in a construction trailer. Friday they set a new electric pole up and strung wire to it.
Now what? What's going on-I do not know-but it will be interesting to see. Hope it doesn't take all my view of the Hospital emergency door. I guess I have a little nose trouble, but I enjoy watching the goings on.
3 comments:
Love the picture - too cute - it will be interesting seeing what will develope!!
We had a house being staked out yesterday too again in our backyard across the creek - so we will watch another house go up as well - until the trees are full of leaves then our view will be gone!
Did you find out what is coming in yet? Sure there will be plenty to watch as they are building. Maybe it will be a daycare and you can watch the little ones playing.
Hehe, have they let you know what it is yet? I hope it doesn't block your veiw either...or if it does, that is is even more exciting!
Post a Comment