
Actually! Can you believe it?
I, at this age, have been taking care of my looks, for once.
Last time Evonne was in Rogers, she helped me pick out lip stick (which I haven't worn for years). When Henrietta was here last, she left me a tube of age defying makeup, which covers all the dark blotches on my skin. Now today they are trimming by toe mails and latter filing and painting my fingernails.
I feel like a queen and enjoying ever minute of it.
They had a new riddle om the board this morning and I solved it. "Why is a cook mean?" Because he beats the eggs and whips the cream. For being so up on all that stuff, I got a large Hershey's candy bar. Now they have a new one. What do a Mountain--golf course and appliance store have in common? You tell me? Probably the answer is nothing.
I put the little old couple playing cards on the shelf outside my door. Trudy and Nelson gave us them years ago. I have had so many remarks about them. Everyone thinks they are so cute. One even thought the old lady looked like me (with tongue in check)
4 comments:
So happy you are getting pampered - I'm jealous my nails look awful maybe someday when i'm done painting I can pay more attention to them!!
I have no idea bout the riddle - been thinking but can't come up with anything if I do I'll let you know!!
I have the answer to the riddle. Range A Mt.. range--appliance range and a golf range.
That totally makes sense!! - Thanks - I was thinking too hard.
Love it that you finally get to take care of your self. Feels good to be pampered now and again.
And you are looking more beautiful each time I visit.
Post a Comment