Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pray for a weather change


Boy--this year is the worst year I can remember since moving to Arkansas many years ago. Just read the long range forecast and there is not going to be a drastic weather change for us at this time.

It continues to be very hot and very dry. We do need rain badly. Won't have to mow for many moons if it stays this way.

Miranda is busy painting the duplex for Rich , in this heat, and doing a great job. She has a good day left , if all goes well, and then some time Rich plans on doing the trim for her.

Just thought I'd let you know just in case you don't keep up with us guys in
Ar.

3 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Wow - sure hope you have relief from the heat soon - we are very humid but have been getting plenty of rain with it - mowing for sure twice a week yet - every three to four days!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

No Kidding. HOT HOT HOT
Must say I am rather sick of it.
Triple digets day after day just is not working for me. Feel sorry for those that have to work in it.

Kryna said...

Oh yikes, I was thinking it was hot here, but not nearly as hot as by you! They are saying it is hotter here than it has been since the 1940's. :) Can't wait to see you!