Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poem


"It is only a tiny rose,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not know to such as I,
GOD opens this flower so easily,
But in my hands they die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in God for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look too God for guidance
In each step of the way.

The path that lies before me,
Only my Lord knows.
I'll trust God to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfold the rose."

Isn't this beautiful? In the last week I realize how blessed I am and safe in the arm of Jesus. Thanks for all the prayers. God is great.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Beautiful poem MOM. So thankful that you are home again and well.
Love you

Mike and Belinda said...

It is a very awesome poem - one that should be read daily - thanks for sharing and glad you are feeling better!! Take care and love ya lots!!

Alex said...

Very lovely! We love you.

Brett, Alex & kids

Kryna said...

Very nice! So thankful you are home again! Love you!