
We just had a wonderful couple of days with the whole family. Mike and Belinda drove down to see us, but also enjoy a few days with the family, and some relaxation .
They came in Sat. afternoon. We had supper together and then they went out to Beaver Lake and stayed in one of Kim's cottages. Sunday we went to church and Mike graciously sang a special (had to twist his arm some) "My Redeemer is faithful and True" and it was just beautiful.
Monday Ev. and Gt. came to Rogers with their trailer and crafts and began to set up for the big fall War Eagle craft show which is this week. That evening we all went out to Famous Dave's and had just a wonderful night out together. The food was great and we stayed and chatted for about 2 hours.
They came and went each day, but stayed an hour or so each time. All went well and dad enjoyed it, and did really good. They had time to drive out to Roaring River--see some of the changing leaves--watch the many deer that get fed out by their cottage--play 18 holes of golf-- and go 4 wheeling with Rich and Cindy in Mark Twain Forest. They had a blast. Come again. Maybe the kids would also enjoy 4 wheeling.
2 comments:
We did have a blast and yes our kids would love to 4 wheel - I already told Marcus that I would not ride with him and he just laughed at me - but its true - I won't get on with him!! I am getting ready to blog some pics - so check it out!!!
I know I had fun. Monday night at Famous Dave's and Famous Mom's was a real hoot. Glad we could do it.
Love you all. War Eagle was good, record crowds, the pasture parking lot was full as it could be both Fri and Sat. There was some mud at places but did not bother us.
Post a Comment