Today I thought I'd send a picture of Sentner and Pugsley. They really are getting along fine. I did a bad job of getting a picture that wasn't blurred- but this is it. I took so many, even the dog got tired of it.
We are doing fine. Yesterday it was so cute. We watched an animal show on Halmark. Pugsley just sat like a little kid, about 3 feet from the screen and watched EVERYTHING that was going on. SJ really enjoyed watching him. He thinks he's so nice and likes it by us.
3 comments:
I am so glad you got that dog and that is saying a lot as you know how bad I hate dogs. I think it is wonderful for Dad. Keeps his mind going. It amazes me how he asks about the dog every time before we leave, that he remembers to make sure the dog is OK. Love you both.
Can't wait to meet Pugsley(I think thats right?) Dad looks good too - see ya SOON!!
He is a cute little dog. I am so glad you have him! Love you!
Post a Comment