Saturday, February 21, 2009

Latest News


It finally happened. We had some big stuff to watch yesterday. Our area hired some firm from Al. to clean up all our trees and branches, and yesterday about 1 p.m. was our day.

A huge tandem truck pulled up. A man was sitting high, between the two truck, and soon was skillfully handling a very long armed crane. He was good, and did an excellent job of picking up all the debris. We had a lot.

Latter I went out and raked four piles of the little twigs that remained. It sure looks better. Next week when the trash man comes I will fill up the dumpster and we will be ready to mow. They did pick up a little grass in three places, so I just leveled it and replanted some grass seed. It is suppose to rain today, so grow man, grow.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Wow. Wish Harrison would do that. It still looks like a disaster. Fun to watch I bet.

Kryna said...

Yike, it is fun to think of grass groing somewhere!!! :) I can't imagine how broken all the trees are.

Mike and Belinda said...

I can't imagine mowing already - sounds great though - glad everything is picked up!