
We are having a few extra activities this year for the Holidays. This year the choir is giving their Cantata at the Osage Village Nursing Home on Dec. 15 and again at Shilo Rehab on the 18th. We will have it in Church on the 21st.
They went caroling on Wed. and returned to church to have some hot chocolate and hot cider. I volunteered to serve a few goodies. That was fun for me and all enjoyed it very much. Made some candies-- cookies--pinwheel sandwiches --and dips.
Then on the 19th our choir director is having a party at his home with goodies and a small gift exchange. We are soooooo busy, but oh such a nice break.
I'm just so glad I don't have to buck the crowds at the stores at this time. We do have the tree up and one present under it. Every thing looks so nice and just love the Christmas CD's and tapes.
We have had so many cards already this year and a number of very nice photo cards. They can do such good work with the new digital camera's. So proud of our good looking family--grandchildren--and great grand children.
I may not blog again until after the New Years and our family gathering on Beaver Lake. Sure looking forward to that. Merry Christmas to all.
3 comments:
Glad you have a bunch of Christmas activity you can be involved in. Enjoy the season. Looking forward to both Christmas and New Year. Hoping for beautiful weather.
Enjoy and see you see - can't wait for the weather - hope it's a bit warmer than here :)
I just helped the neighbor put up their tree. It is so fun! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment