We are really living it up. Our weeks- months-and years go by faster and faster. Actually, each day is sort of routine, but each day holds something new an beautiful.
Last week we had a wonderful Mother's Day. Calls or cards, from all the kids and grandkids. The Richardson's called and took KK and us out about 1 pm to a
Chinese Buffet. I believe all the other children took their Mothers out to the same place that day.Was busy, we had to wait, but the food was great.
Monday we were able to see Miranda play baseball. They lost, but were ahead until the bottom of the last inning. (Something like the SL Cardinals lately.)
Tuesday , little Sarah stayed by our house with Stiches. That is one patient dog. (something like Job) I could have bitten her a number of times if I were stitches the way she pulled him around. I got informed it was a boy not a girl.
Wednesday Kelsey stayed overnight because of school activites.Gave us a good reason to see if CC's still serve good pizza.Set the cot up for her and all went well.
Thursday a nurse pricked my finger again, and I believe all is under contol this time.
Friday- a day of rest. Crocheted-- read books.
Saturday- another day of rest, except I took time to make Saturday telephone calls and salad for a a church dinner today.
And, so the world turns. More aches and pains, but still two old people to talk together and watch all the birds and squirrels. Saw two swallows trying to build a nest above our neighbors outside light. (Hope they stay there.)
Really am not copying your last blog B; but great minds run in the same gutter and I had the same idea for my next blog.
2 comments:
Awesome - it's just fun to read about all the activities and keep up so far away - thanks for the blog week!!
Great post. I love keeping up with what you are up to.
Love that picture also.
Post a Comment