
Rogers is growing by leaps and bounds. What used to be farmland and run down junk filled homesteads (when we were living in Bella Vista) are now 5 lane byways, with a bank on every corner.
Just last week 40th. street was opened . It runs through farm land and creeks from Walnut to the new Hospital (7 stories no less) and on to Pinnacle and Promenade Mall. Just beautiful and efficient.
Next--a 5 way byway running right past the front of our Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. All the large pines have been bull dozed down--pipe lines laid and now the dirt is moving. We don't have the rocks like many places in Ar. do though--just red top soil. It will run all the way to the new Mall-Walmart-Golden Coral-Starbuck etc.
Something very interesting to watch and we are looking to the finish of it.
Just last week 40th. street was opened . It runs through farm land and creeks from Walnut to the new Hospital (7 stories no less) and on to Pinnacle and Promenade Mall. Just beautiful and efficient.
Next--a 5 way byway running right past the front of our Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. All the large pines have been bull dozed down--pipe lines laid and now the dirt is moving. We don't have the rocks like many places in Ar. do though--just red top soil. It will run all the way to the new Mall-Walmart-Golden Coral-Starbuck etc.
Something very interesting to watch and we are looking to the finish of it.
2 comments:
Did I tell you that I am very proud of you lately? Well I am. Keep it up, it is very interesting and keeps the family together.
I love how you live so close to all the cool stuff! And with out all the noise. I really do like your place.
Post a Comment