I tried to leave a note yesterday but I’m not to good at remembering passwords and such so I’ll just use the anonymous button at the bottom. I’ll try to remember to leave my ID at the end so you know who is talking at you. ;) Anyway, it’s great to have you in the world of “Blogging”. Now I can check up on you and Dad every day. Gerrit
4 comments:
almost enough to cover the grass...I am soooo jelous!
Way to go - I need Evonne to come and show me a thing or two - you're doing a great job and already know more than I!!
This is great can't wait for more!
I tried to leave a note yesterday but I’m not to good at remembering passwords and such so I’ll just use the anonymous button at the bottom. I’ll try to remember to leave my ID at the end so you know who is talking at you. ;) Anyway, it’s great to have you in the world of “Blogging”. Now I can check up on you and Dad every day. Gerrit
Post a Comment